Why Work With Us?
A2B Trucking Bulgaria is a success story. We owe this, above all, to the excellence of our employees.
Ever since it was first established, our company has enabled all those wishing to evolve professionally to express their talents, innovate and grow as people. This also helps our organisation to develop.
A2B Trucking Bulgaria enables everyone to plan their own career and realize their current and future ambitions within the company.
As the driving force behind the company, our employees share and uphold the same values of entrepreneurship, excellence, commitment and unity, meet challenges and win the trust of our customers every day.
By working with us, you will join a team of people who are committed to a personal story that unfolds every day! A shared success story, made by a strong team.
International truck driver
CLICK TO VIEW DETAILS
- International driving – Bulgaria / Germany / France / Benulux / UK
- very good remuneration and insurance
- experience as an international truck driver
- Experience in loading/offloading
- Valid psycho certificate
- Digital tacho card
- Positive and serious attitude towards the job
Experience with containers and ports is an advantage.
Foreign language is an advantage
If you wish to apply for this position ,pls send your CV in Bulgarian and/or English ,together with your photo to … Pls don`t forget to mention your phone .
CLICK TO VIEW DETAILS
A2B Trucking Bulgaria is a company, active in international transport, logistics and trucking. We are specialised in European transport and search for the best solutions in the supply chain of our customers.
Because of our innovative approach we now are a company with 130 driven employees who always try to fulfil the needs of our customers in a professional and efficient way.
Since we are expanding our trucking division, we are looking for some new members for our office in Sofia.
- Communicate with the drivers and send their jobs
- Do the follow-up of the drivers’ jobs and driving hours
- Work independently on own planning and within a team of dispatchers
- Communication with our Customers
- Solve and prevent problems
- Deal with the administration tasks of the planning
- Work with specialized software programs
- Previous experience in a company for international transport
- Excellent command of English (oral and written)
- Romanian language is an advantage
- Very good computer knowledge ( MS office )
- Very good analytical and communication skills with strong problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a team and handle stress situations
- Ability to work in a shifted day system
- Good organizational and time management skills
The company offers:
- Challenging job in a dynamic and international environment
- Inhouse training to develop your skills in transport & Logistics.
- A competitive and stimulating remuneration package
- Opportunity for a long term commitment
If you are interested, please send your CV in English and a current photo.